THE LAUNCH OF JICMAIL
On the 18th January 2018, an event held at the Postal Museum near Mount Pleasant sorting office, including a ride on the underground Mail railway, saw the launch of JICMail the first Joint Industry Committee producing Media Metrics for Addressed Mail and Door Drop.
The Leaflet Company has represented the Door Drop industry on the JIC advisory committee for the last 12 months and is pleased to be able to bring you news of this launch and the available data that will help to substantiate the inclusion of Door Drop on a Media channel plan, using many of the same metrics common place for other Media channels.
To give you a flavour, we are now able to say the following with certainty;
• 60.5% of all Door Drops Read/looked/glanced at.
• 13% of all Door Drops are still live after 4 weeks.
• On average, Reach is 1.1 persons per household.
• 35 to 54 year olds are 1.47 times more likely to be exposed to Door Drop.
• The Frequency of exposure for 55+ year olds is 3.11.
• In 63% of households, the Female of the household is the Door Drop co-ordinator.
• As a result, the Female of the household is 1.23 times more likely to be the individual exposed to an advertisement.
• Social grades are A and DE are and most likely to be exposed to a Door Drop.
• The Frequency of exposure for social grades C2DE is 3.2.